Rules for participating in the forum

Forum Read this first Rules for participating in the forum

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Administrator 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Administrator
    Keymaster

By registering on the forum you commit yourself to:

• Respect other members
    • Participate in discussions
    • Post at least one message per month
    • Not publish material of a racially discriminating, offensive, degrading or illegal nature
    • Refrain from advertising
    • Not register more than one account at the same time
    • Not be a “Troll”, i.e. a person or group of persons trying to twist the topics in order to provoke conflict among other members of the forum.

These are a few rules intended to protect fruitful exchange in an environment of mutual respect. Failure to respect these rules may involve edition, removal or suppression of your messages, or even temporary or complete banishment from the forum or the suppression of your account.

carljackson
    Participant

Thanks for setting out some clear rules for the DDD Forum. I didn’t initially get my registration confirmation from WordPress and so haven’t been on board. I’m now in having done the recover password step, but I wonder how many others who registered might have had the same problem?

Barbara Schreiner
    Participant

Hi, I had exactly the same problem – didn’t get the registration confirmation email, but went the ‘forgot password’ route and got in. Perhaps there is a problem with the registration system?

Administrator
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting me know. It definitely does not happen to everyone. I will look into it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.